1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
This personal data processing policy is compiled in accordance with the requirements of Federal law No. 152-FZ of 27.07.2006 “on personal data” and defines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data of Milanova Alina (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
1. The operator sets its most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activities to respect the rights and freedoms of individuals and citizens when processing their personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
2. This Operator’s personal data processing policy (hereinafter referred to as the policy) applies to all information that the Operator may receive about website visitors https://jaswely.com.
2. BASIC CONCEPTS USED IN POLITICS
1. Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data using computer technology;
2. Blocking of personal data – temporary termination of processing of personal data (except in cases where processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
3. Website – a set of graphic and informational materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at a network address https://jaswely.com;
4. Personal data information system — a set of personal data contained in databases, and information technologies and technical means that ensure their processing;
5. Depersonalization of personal data — actions that make it impossible to determine the identity of personal data to a specific User or other personal data subject without using additional information;
6. Personal data processing – any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
7. Operator – a state body, municipal body, legal entity or individual that independently or jointly with other persons organizes and (or) performs the processing of personal data, as well as determines the purposes of personal data processing, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
8. Personal data – any information relating directly or indirectly to a particular or identifiable User of the website https://jaswely.com;
9. User – any visitor of the website https://jaswely.com;
10. Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain group of persons;
11. Dissemination of personal data – any actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or at familiarization with personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including disclosure of personal data in the mass media, placement in information and telecommunications networks, or providing access to personal data in any other way;
12. Cross-border transfer of personal data – transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity;
13. Destruction of personal data – any action in which personal data is destroyed irrevocably impossible to restore the contents of personal data in the information system of personal data and (or) which are destroyed material carriers of personal data.
3. THE OPERATOR MAY PROCESS THE FOLLOWING PERSONAL USER DATA
1. Last name, first name, patronymic.
2. Email address.
3. Phone number.
4. Year, month, date and place of birth.
5. Also on the website there is a collection and processing of anonymous data about visitors (including “cookies”) through the services of Internet statistics (Yandex Metric and Google Analytics and others).
6. The above-mentioned data is further combined in the text of the Policy with the General concept of Personal data.
4. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
1. The purpose of processing the User’s personal data is to conclude, execute and terminate civil contracts.
2. The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The user can always refuse to receive information messages by sending an email to the Operator firstname.lastname@example.org marked “Opt-out of notifications about new products and services and special offers”.
3. Depersonalized User data collected through Internet statistics services is used to collect information about User actions on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
5. LEGAL GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
1. The operator processes the User’s personal data only if they are filled in and / or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the site https://jaswely.com. By filling out the relevant forms and / or sending your personal data to the Operator, the User agrees to this Policy.
6. PROCEDURE FOR COLLECTING, STORING, TRANSMITTING AND OTHER TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by implementing legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
1. The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
2. The User’s personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of current legislation.
3. If inaccuracies in personal data are detected, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator’s email address email@example.com marked “Updating personal data”.
4. The period of processing of personal data is unlimited. The user can withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending a notification to the Operator via email to the Operator’s email address firstname.lastname@example.orgс marked “Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data”.
7. CROSS-BORDER PERSONAL DATA TRANSFER
1. Prior to the start of cross-border transfer of personal data, the operator must ensure that the rights of personal data subjects are reliably protected by the foreign state to whose territory the transfer of personal data is supposed to take place.
2. Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign States that do not meet the above requirements can only be carried out if the personal data subject has written consent to cross-border transfer of his/her personal data and / or the execution of the contract to which the personal data subject is a party.
8. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The user can get any clarifications on issues of interest related to the processing of their personal data by contacting the Operator via email email@example.com.
– This document will reflect any changes to the Operator’s personal data processing policy. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.
The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at https://jaswely.com/policy.