Care Guide for the polymer products.
- Up to 5 washes, it is not recommended to wear items dyed with polymer technology with white clothes.
- The desired washing temperature is 30 degrees.
- Opt for mild detergent when washing.
- When stains are formed on the clothes, do not rub the spot. It is necessary to send the item for washing.
- Do not iron/steam polymer garments at high temperatures.
- Strong interaction-friction may cause dye drift (such as wearing handbags).
- Polymer is a chemical treatment of the fabric. The manufacturer does not recommend that these items be worn by children.