Reminder for processing polymer secretions.1. Up to 5 washes, it is not recommended to wear items dyed with polymer paint with white items.
2. Desirable temperature with stirring 30 degrees.
3. Use mild chemicals when washing.
4. When repairing stains on a product, do not rub the stained area. You need to send the item to the laundry.
5. Do not iron/steam plastic items at high temperatures.
6. In case of strong distance-friction, dye displacement may occur (for example, carrying bags).
7. Polymer is a chemical treatment of fabric.
The manufacturer does not recommend children to wear these products.
8. Do not wear etching on the product.
Pigment migration occurs.